Chemicals are used in industry every day. While most businesses are aware of the dangers associated with these chemicals, there is still a need to be vigilant in their use.
Common chemicals include:
- acids and alkalis
- agricultural chemicals and pesticides
- heavy metals
- petroleum products.
If you think your employees might be at risk of exposure to the chemicals they use, or their by-products, work with Mairin to do a chemical exposure risk assessment.
We can also help you obtain correct Material Safety Data Sheets for the products you are using in your workplace.
Some of the activities where we have undertaken assessments include:
- Airborne solvent exposure in spray painting facilities
- Exposure to volatile organic compounds in a plastics manufacturing plant
- Welding fume and gas exposure in pipeline construction works
- Fume & particle exposure during grinding of the internal lining of ballast tanks
- General gas and contaminants levels during work in confined spaces
- Lead dust exposure during paint removal works
- Cyanide levels during excavation of contaminated soil.
Give us a call on 03 5127 2311 to find out more about our chemical exposure risk assessment services.