WorkCover and Return to Work Services
Need help managing your WorkCover claims and issues?
Snowed under with WorkCover paperwork you just don’t have time to complete?
Looking to reduce WorkCover costs and spend less time on WorkCover issues?
Not sure if your staff are appropriately trained in WorkCover issues and legislative requirements?
When someone in your workplace is injured, Mairin can provide an extra pair of experienced hands to make sure you’re meeting your legislated WorkCover and Return to Work responsibilities.
Our team are experienced in all the ins and outs of WorkCover because we work with cases all the time.
Mairin provides specialised on-site consulting to help employers satisfy their WorkCover legal obligations under the Act. Mairin can also manage your TAC, Income Protection and long-term sick leave claims.
We can help you to:
- process claims
- prepare return to work plans
- and liaise with legal services, medical service providers and Insurers.
Our mission is to provide employers with the assistance, knowledge and training needed to:
- manage injuries
- meet their legal obligations under WorkCover legislation
- provide early and timely return to work and various claims management strategies
- and reduce both compensation claim costs and premium costs.
With our mission in mind, our aim is always the best possible management of WorkCover rehabilitation and case management, making sure that your employees:
- get attention as soon as a problem arises
- are fit and healthy when they return to work
- don’t get injured again in the workplace.
Contract Mairin to provide specialist WorkCover services, so that you can focus on the core activities of your business.
Our WorkCover Claims Management services include:
- Providing a claims expert to discuss your WorkCover needs and implement the co-ordination of suitable claims strategies.
- Providing an experienced claims management expert to assist in WorkCover claims and processing documentation/mail on an ongoing basis while providing written regular reports and recommended strategies.
- Early intervention strategy assistance.
- Attendance at Conciliation/Tribunals, Legal Conferences and WorkCover Agent/Insurer claims meetings to obtain best possible outcomes.
- Delivery of training programs.
- Claims Administration/Management which includes:
- Liaison with injured workers, supervisors, doctors, WorkCover Agents and other relevant key stakeholders
- Completing Claim Forms
- Monitoring medical and like expenses
- Disputing claims for compensation processes
- Responding to employees and management on all WorkCover issues
- Compiling WorkCover Statistics
- Preparing WorkCover compensation payments
- Monitoring claims and estimate costs
- Monitor return to work of injured employees
To find out more about Mairin’s WorkCover and Return to Work Services, please contact Samantha Erbs on 03 5127 2311.