Contract an Experienced Workplace Health and Safety Advisor for your Outages and Major Projects
Do you undertake projects where you require someone to take on the role of a Safety Advisors?
Do you find it difficult to allocate one of your existing staff to that role due to their existing work load?
By providing an experienced workplace health and safety advisor to add to your team, Mairin offers a cost effective way to ensure you comply with your responsibility to provide safe systems of work for your employees and contractors.
The Safety Advisor role is a highly focussed position
This role takes responsibility for overseeing and co-ordinating OH&S activities for a specific project.
Using Mairin to provide this service means you have someone you can trust in the role, and your existing staff can focus on with their regular duties.
Activities undertaken by the Safety Advisor can include:
- initial setup of site OH&S management systems for client and sub-contractors;
- conducting walk-through safety inspections;
- auditing processes and procedures;
- assisting in developing and reviewing Safe Work Method Statements and risk assessments;
- liaising with work groups and management;
- facilitating team meetings; and
- undertaking worksite safety audits.
Our consultants are experienced in large demolition projects, manufacturing facility refurbishment projects and power station outages.
Some of the sites where we have provided safety personnel include:
- BHP Billiton Boodarie Iron Ore Closure Project, Port Headland, Western Australia
- Muja Power Station, Western Australia
- Hazelwood Power Station, Victoria
- Northern Power Station, South Australia
- Alcoa Refinery, Pinjarra, Western Australia
- Australian Paper Maryvale, Victoria
- Liddell Power Station, New South Wales
- Tallawarra Power Station, New South Wales
- Milmerran Power Station, Queensland
- Kwinana Power Station, Western Australia
- Loy A Power Station, Victoria
- Newport Power Station, Victoria
- Yallourn Power Station, Victoria
To find out more about the Safety Officer Services and discuss your needs, please contact Paul Erbs or Darren Carman on 03 5127 2311.